23.7.12

Jordan+Michael - Part 1 | Central Georgia Photography

Everyone meet my sister :) She moved here back in Nov. from northern Ohio and stayed with me and my kids while my husband was deployed. During her stay, she started working at a local home improvement store where she meet an amazing man, Michael. He loves, respects, treats her the way she is supposed to be treated. He also loves her son, David. I love that she finally met someone good enough to keep around in her life. They both helped me out SO much during the 10+ months that my husband was gone. So what better "THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING" gift than a photo shoot with me :)

I had so much fun with them and they let me try out some ideas that I have been dying to try! Just a heads up... This is only the first part of the shoot we did that day :) Part two was even more fun!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!