5.7.12

Kayla+Joey (and Koe) | Central Georgia Photographer


I have been DYING to share these images with you and I am happy I am finally finding the time to blog them :)

Kayla and Joey are one of the sweetest couples I have every had the pleasure of working with. So young -- So in love -- So cute! They had been married a year, and never had pictures done together (not even wedding pictures!) On top of that, Joey was set to deploy a few days after we shot together as well, making these even more special for the couple! *No pressure, right?* So I knew I had to blow these images out of the water!

My job was SO easy with these two. We had fun a ton of fun and shared a lot of laughs! Even Koe enjoyed our time together :) Joey was one of the easiest husbands I have ever worked with, taking pointers and soaking up every moment with Kayla. And Kayla... I mean COME ON can you say beautiful!? Girl knows how to work a pose ;) I am truly in love with this session and I am so thankful that they trusted in me to capture some special moments for them.














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!