19.4.13

Sara+Kinnon | Pregnancy Announcement

I love it when friends use photography to announce big moments in their life. I will never forget the moment my dear sweet friend Sara called me and told me she was pregnant and that she wanted to announce it to their family though pictures! I may have scream just a little!

Sara has become one of my best and closest friends here in Cali. She and her husband Kinnon actually moved here from Georgia as well and were a day ahead of us on the big move across the country. We crossed paths a few times but it wasn't until I needed her help with a squadron photography gig that she and I became friends. I am so thankful for her friendship! She has seen me at my worst (ugly crier here) and best and I really don't know what I would do with out her!

Ok enough of the sap!

We started off the shoot with just some "Hey here we are in Cali" pictures. And then at the end of the session we did the top secret "Oh and we are pregnant" pictures! I really had such a blast with them!!! I am so thankful that Sara confided in me to keep such an amazing secret! The plan was to announce the pregnancy on Christmas Eve BUT they couldn't wait and did it a few days before with a super cute slide show that Sara made!!

*Side note -- Sara and Kinnon are expecting a beautiful lil girl in Aug! I cannot wait to meet sweet adorable Izzy!!!

I hope you enjoy these as much as I do and if there is something YOU would like to announce, why not do it with photography!?
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!