25.4.13

Max | Two Year Old

I have to admit something to y'all... Two year olds scare the crud outta me!! It may very well be THE most difficult age to photograph because, quite honestly, two year olds have a mind of their own! Majority of two year olds don't want to listen to a complete stranger tell them what to do let along stay still for more than a few seconds!!

But Max... Yea me and Max are total BFFs :) Yea, he had his moments of "Hey, I wanna do my own thing for a bit" and I totally respected the fact that he needed his space and wanted to run around the location and check out the cool stuff! But some of my favorite images of Max are just me taking a step back and watching him do is on thing. I mean come on, check out the pouty face picture blow, how can you look at that face and not love it :) Max made me realize the ripe old age of two is actually a really cool one and if you just go with the flow and let ‘em do their thing, the results will be totally worth it!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!