23.4.13

Miss Adriana | Newborn

.:: WARNING -- EXTREMELY PICTURE HEAVY BLOG POST ::.
I am head-over-heals in love with this session!
I had such a hard time narrowing down which images to blog so please excuse that there are so many!

This is the follow up session to the Operation: Love Reunited Homecoming with Ann welcoming home her Husband with a due any day baby girl! You can view that session: HERE

Miss Adriana gave me some of my best images to date! I could not have asked for a better newborn to work with. She gave us a little bit of a fight to get her to sleep, but no worries b.c her daddy is a baby whisper and once she was out she was O-U-T! Lifestyle newborn photography does and always will have my heart! There is just something about the simplicity of it that draws me in... And this session was my dream lifestyle newborn shoot!!!

I loved that I was able to include some extended family in the shoot! Adriana's Grandma was visiting and even her big brother (a furbaby) Joker was able to hold still for a few shots :) They are a gorgeous family with such sweet personalities! I loved working with them so very much!!































No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!