24.4.13

Miss Autumn | Newborn

Lil Miss Autumn was the sweatiest little thing! She had me laughing SO hard at some of the facial expressions that she made during out time together. She for sure had such a little personality for a newborn baby!! I still look back at her session and get a little giggle. I loved that I was finally able to get a newborn lifestyle session with an older sibling! The interactions between Autumn and her big sister Ashlyn were - melt my heart like butter - some of the sweetest moments!! Ashlyn still is learning that little sister is tiny and she had to be a little extra gentle but you could so tell that she LOVES her baby sister!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!