12.12.11

Coming Soon! | Central Georgia Photographer

So remember that post when I promised to start blogging more... Yea, I have kinda been failing in that department :( Life got kinda crazy there for a little bit. Kids got sick, had them in and out of the local ERs a few times trying to figure out why they both were spiking fevers of 102+. No fun at all. I am so very thankful that my sister has been here to help me though it all. It is SO nice having family here with me again... I forgot, wait no I have always known how much I missed having family here!

Well, in between the kids getting sick I was able to squeeze in a few session in :) And once again, here is one of those blogs with just a tease of what's to come in the coming weeks!

There was Amanda of Southern Rivers Photography that asked me to capture her maternity session!! I love it when fellow photog friends trust me enough to capture moments in their life!



Then there was the birth of sweet baby Tessa! This was my FIRST birth session and I am HOOKED and I am now offering birth sessions, so if this is something you might be intrested in doing PLEASE contact me today!!



And finally I was able to do some pics for my own family for our Christmas cards this year (yes I know I am slightly behind, refer to first paragraphy-haha).
*side note, please excuse my littlest one, he was fully up to par for pictures and this is his OMG MOM I DON'T FEEL GOOD, COULD YOU HURRY face lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!