27.12.11

Waiting for Baby Emerson | Central Georgia Maternity Photographer

One thing I love about photography is developing relationships/friendships with fellow photogs. It's even sweeter when they trust you to capture special moments in their life! Let me introduce you to Amanda of Southern Rivers Photography. She and I have been great photog friends for a while now and I was honored when she came to me and asked if I could do her maternity pictures! Amanda and her husband were blessed with a first round IVF pregnancy. Not to say that it wasn't easy, they had quite the journey with this IVF treatment. I am so excited for Amanda and Steven! And I so cannot wait to meet Baby Emerson! (Hoping I will be able to make it to the hospital to capture the birth!!) Amanda you are BEAUTIFUL and I am so very thankful for your friendship<3












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!