11.12.11

Waiting for Sweet Baby Tessa | Central Gerogia Maternity Photographer

Before I get started on showing you this BEAUTIFUL maternity session I just want to say one thing ... I LOVE RETURN CLIENTS! I mean really, you get to watch families expand, children grow up & really these clients quickly become some of your closest friends. This is the THIRD session I have done with the Garnto Family in the two years that we have been living here in Central Georgia and I am SO blessed to know this family. (*i actually got to help welcome sweet baby tessa into the world by capturing her birth, be on the look out for that blog post in the coming weeks*)

Ashley - You are SUCH a beautiful person from the inside out! You and Derick are such amazing people and I am SO blessed to be able to call you my friends. Brennon and Tessa defiantly got the luck of the draw to have you two as their parents. Thank you so very much for letting me capture SO many precious moments in your life.















And just for fun here a couple of my favorites from my past sessions with this beautiful family!


.christmas session 2010.


.updated family pics spring 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!