26.8.13

Levi+Mommy | OpLove Missing Daddy

Ladies and Gents... I want to introduce me to my latest crush. And I know I know you are thinking it's Mr Levi... But it's not him... IT'S HIS HAIR!!! I am obsessed with it! And he totally rocks it. Can you believe this little ham was born with all that hair?! It's craziness I tell ya. Levi's Daddy also deployed just hours after Levi entered the world. Kati has been such a strong wife and mom tackling a newborn AND a first time deployment! I tell her all the time how proud I am of her, but now it's forever engraved on my blog -- KATI, I AM SO SO PROUD OF YOU :) -- I really admire her strength and her sweet beautiful smile she has kept throughout everything she has endured. We wanted to capture some sweet moments with Levi+Mommy to send to Daddy overseas. I love the sweet simplicity of this shoot. And I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am to be there when Levi+Kati welcome Daddy home <3




























*The photos and other content of this publication do not imply any endorsement or recommendation by the Department of Defense.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!