25.8.13

Awaiting Isabela

I drove by this beautiful sunflower field here in NorCal and I knew I just HAD to do a shoot here. I posted a picture of the field on my personal Instagram fed and one of my best friend here in Cali emailed me instantly saying she wanted me to do her maternity session there! DONE! I mean come on, Sara is BEAUTIFUL and fits in perfectly in the summer haze. We shot this entire session in just under an hour as we were rushing to beat the setting sun. I am so smitten over these images. And as much as I want to do another session in the field again next year, I really don't think I will ever love a sunflower field session as much as I love this one :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!