27.8.13

Awaiting Evan

Stephanie+Joe have such fun loving, playful, flirty personality and I truly had so much fun working with the two of them! We laughed the entire time we were together! During our first few emails back and forth, Stephanie admitted to me that she did not feel beautiful being pregnant. That she hoped that she will feel comfortable enough in front of my camera to capture some nice pictures -- WELL CHECK! Stephanie you are STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL and Mr Evan is lucky to have such a hot momma ;) I was so lucky to have such a fun couple to work with, and soon after I posted the teaser the evening of the shoot I got a message from Stephanie-- "I just want to thank you for today. We had a blast and I felt great the whole time. The pictures turned out perfect, from what I've seen so far.... You did a lot more than take pictures and I thank you for that.... It was absolutely perfect!" --Truly, moments like that make everything worth it and makes me see that I am meant to do this. I love my "job" so much :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!