24.7.13

Awaiting Gabriella

In the past short six months Jazmine+Austin have become family to me. Jazmine and I have shared a lot, we have cried together, we have laughed until our stomach hurt, we have been each other's constant. I could not have gotten through these past six months without Jazmine's friendship. I knew I had to do something extra special for them as a Thank You, and what better gift the sharing my passion with them! I wanted to make sure they captured these moments in their life together so they could remember them always. This is just one of MANY sessions that you will see of Jazmine+Austin (and soon to come, baby Gabriella). I feel so so blessed that they have become such a huge part of my life. I love you both so very very much. Thank you so much for being my person, Jazmine. You mean the world to me.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!