1.7.13

Awaiting Baby Levi

Kati & Matt were two of the sweetest clients I have ever had the pleasure of working with. They were expecting their first baby, Levi, just days before Dad was set to head out on their first deployment. I made sure to capture some sweet moments of them together one last time, as well as adorable maternity images. Kati is a trooper holding it together with so much changing in her life. I am happy to say that Matt did get to enjoy seeing his son born and then just days later deployed. Kati & Levi are doing great, missing daddy loads! I will be sharing my session with Momma & Levi soon!! Trust me, Levi is such a cutie :)













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!