5.7.13

Anya is O-N-E

I have wanted to get Miss Anya in front of my camera since I first laid my eyes on her chunky cheeks, pretty porcelain skin, and big bright eyes! Her Momma and I finally get a time set just in time for Miss Anya's first birthday! I love this family so so much! Even Dad was totally on board with getting good family pictures, which is as rare as a Blue Moon! (He was just happy there was cake and we may or may not have snuck a few bites of the YUMMY cake when Miss Anya was finished smashing it! Big HUGE "Thank You!" to Stacy of Let There be Cake for making this super adorable and uber YUMMY cake!






























No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!