29.5.12

Violet's Birth Story -- Pt. 1 | Central Georgia Photographer

I am in love with everything about this birth. Not only did Momma rock but she had THE BEST coaching & support from her Husband (Ben) and Midwife (Holly). I wish I could explain in words how amazing Jessica did during her labor. No pain meds. Water birth. And she NEVER made a peep during contractions. She would just close her eyes, focus on her breathing, and get through it like an old pro. And then between contractions she was laughing, smile, cutting jokes, and quoting movie lines. It was such an amazing labor to be apart of. I still an in shock of how peaceful and beautiful this labor was. Sweet baby Violet had the PERFECT welcoming.

Thanks again to the Hosbein family for letting me be apart of such an amazing moment in your life. And CONGRATS to each of you, Momma Jessica, Daddy Ben and big sister Ruby, on your newest family member.

*Also a HUGE thanks to the Women's Center and Holly Cross, it was SUCH a pleasure working beside you!!!





A moment I will never forget is the moment Jessica sat into the birthing pool for the first time. It was instant relief from the pain. The look of "Yes! Another one converted!!" on Holly's face is PRICELESS!!!






Ben was SUCH an amazing support to Jessica! Giving her water and wiping her sweat away. Anything she needed, he was there.
































No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!