2.5.12

Is there anything prettier then a pecan orchard in the spring? I have a really hard time thinking of anything that tops it. And then you throw in a beautiful expecting momma and BAM magic!!!!

I have been DYING to do a session in the blooming peach trees since we moved to Georgia. So when Suzanne contacted me about shooting her maternity session I knew I had to take advantage of it and shoot in the orchard! It just so happened that she was also expecting a sweet baby girl, so the pink flowers were even more perfect! I am so happy I got to shoot in the orchard before we move to California, although I do hear that the almond trees there are pretty too when they are in bloom :)














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!