29.5.12

Hit Me with Your Best Shot - Photo Contest | Central Georgia Photographer


Stacie Jensen, owner and operator of Rock My Photography is having a "Hit Me with Your Best Shot" photo contest. Now I am not going to lie. It took me a LONG time to decide which image to submit, but I chose this one b.c it moves me.

John had been gone on a seven month deployment. Kathryn went though some MAJOR curve balls while he was gone and overcame ALL of them with such grace and came out of this so much stronger because of all of it. I was so honored to be there when she welcomed her Airman home!!! Military homecomings are so moving.

4 comments:

  1. Love this picture! LEt me know if this is how I vote!

    Amanda Fleck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. :) I wish that everyone in the service could come home, and that they would receive such a welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vote by clicking on the teeny tiny word vote, underneath the picture. This is a fabulous picture Brooke, and I'm glad you picked Kathryn...she really did go through some major curve balls!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!