28.7.16

Whitney's Old Sheldon Church Ruins Bridal Session


For today's Throwback Thursday blog post I am sharing Whitney's beautiful bridal session we shot back in October of last year. I am still so head-over-heals for this session!! The Old Sheldon Church Ruins are such a beautiful place. It is truly the perfect backdrop for any type of session!! Whitney totally killed her bridal session -- Fun Fact :: it was totally drizzling during a good portion of this session and Whitney did not let it phase her one little bit. I love a good easy going bride like this! The rain totally brought the greenery to life and made the ruins that more magical!

Florals by the fabulous Azalea Ann's Floral Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!