25.7.16

Meghan+Trevor's Downtown Savannah Engagement Session

Savannah's has a total of 24 historic squares and Lafayette Square is truly one of my favorites. I love how it's right next to the beautiful Cathedral of St. John the Baptist. Maybe because of it's beautiful fountain right in the center. Maybe it's just the way the sun peeks through the live oaks covered in spanish moss. Whatever it is, it's a truly magical square. When Meghan+Trevor chose it as their starting spot for their downtown engagement session I knew it would just be perfection!! We ventured off towards Forsyth Park and loved venturing on our walking session. Meghan+Trevor are so super sweet and fun and I am so excited to capture their wedding at the Ships of the Sea Museum this coming Spring!

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Savannah is such a dream and these are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous. Congratulations to this adorable couple on their engagement. Savannah is such a beautiful location. I love all the old buildings there.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!