26.3.14

Jones Family | Yuba-Sutter Family Photographer

I am actually ashamed about how long it has been since I have blogged a session! The last time I blogged a full session was from waaaaaaay back in September, and somewhere along the way... I have forgotten about my beautiful blog! But I am here to tell you, I will be catching up! I have loads of super fun, beautiful sessions to share with you!!

I absolutely LOVE this family! They were one of my first clients to book me when I moved out here to California and I love that they keep coming back to work with me year after year. Shannon+Race have a BEAUTIFUL family and I know I can always count on a good time with lots of laughs when I see them.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!