13.1.14

Day in the Life :: Jan. 13th | Yuba-Sutter Lifestyle Photographer

One of the big changes I want to make this year is to blog more personal things. So I am starting a sequence of blogs titled "Day in the Life" where I post daily life happenings from my personal life. I have realized I do not take my "big" camera out and capture my own children nearly enough. I want to capture our family in our everyday life. I want my children to be able to look back on these and see them living their lives as little people. No poses, just real, raw, life happening. I won't be doing this every single day. My goal is at least 2 to 3 times a week. I am really hoping I can keep this up and give my children some great memories to look back on :)

























1 comment:

  1. Loved these. I wish you lived here so you could help/teach me photography again. I also love the idea of doing an in-the-life post ever so often...I may take a cue from you and do one once a month or something. It's nice to see "behind the scenes" and real life shots! My problem is that I would resort to using my phone's camera :(

    Anyway, LOVED this very, very much!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!