16.11.12

Julia+Mark (Sneak) | Yuba-Sutter Photographer

Julia+Mark are about to go though their very first deployment together, so Julia wanted to capture some special moments before Mark left. She contacted me and I was so excited to tell her about Operation Love Reunited! I haven't had a lot of inquires about Pre-Deployment sessions, so I was so excited to finally capture one :))) Here is just a quick sneak of their adorable shoot! I cannot wait to share more with you!




*I strongly encourage you to check out the OpLove website! And if you are about to go though a deployment, going though one currently or about to welcome a loved one home make sure to check to see if there is a photog in your area that supports the program and see how you could get a FREE session & prints! Operation: Love Reunited*

*The photos and other content of this publication do not imply any endorsement or recommendation by the Department of Defense.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!