1.11.12

Allen Brothers (Sneak) | Yuba-Sutter Photographer

These three boys are such little heart-breakers!!! Daddy is deployed and Mom wanted some Fall Minis of them for their Christmas cards, but I had to sneak her into a couple too!! I just cannot get over the cuteness of these boys!! They all were so well behaved and listed SO WELL to me and my instructions. I am very much looking forward to setting up a family session when they Dad gets home! And I really cannot wait to share the full post with all of you, but for now, enjoy this little sneak!!







And one final share... Culled though and found this gem at the end of the shoot and I just had to share! This kiddo is only THREE and I think he has a future in modeling FOR SURE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!