29.6.12

Sweet baby Violetta | Central Georgia Photographer

Are you just loving all these adorable images of sweet baby Violet? If you are keeping track we have shot her maternity session, welcoming Violet into the world, meeting big sister Ruby for the first time and now her newborn images. I am just in awe of this baby girl. Although she was wide awake for a good chunk of the session, she never made a peep. So peaceful, clam, sweet and beautiful. I love love love shooting newborns in a more lifestyle approach. Less stress and the babies are much more comfortable. (not saying I hate styled newborn shoots, they are beautiful, just not my thing). I loved capturing Jessica nurse Violet, big sister Ruby so smitten over her little sister, Daddy Ben just being head-over-heals for his sweet new princess... Just melt my heart already! Can this family be any sweeter or in love. I am truly blessed that I had the opportunity to work this this family! They were some of my sweetest clients and I am going to miss working with them! I can only hope that military life lets us cross paths again later on in life!


































No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!