17.11.10

Left My Heart in Savannah | Central GA Photographer


Wanna know one of the thing I love most about my job? Leaving a session and knowing you just made a friend. And that's exactly what I felt after working with Joelle & Mike (aka Mikey as Joelle calls him). These two were a BLAST to work with!!! I got to spend pretty much the entire day shooting with them in Savannah :) I had be DYING to shoot there and yep, I feel in loooove and will be back!

Let me tell you alittle about Joelle and Mikey ... You know the saying "Opposites Attract" well this couple nailed that on the head! She is loud, outspoken, outgoing, spontaneous ... he is quiet, reserved, a little shy & will just stand back and take in what she does with a smile on his face. They are (not kidding) the perfect couple. When we took a break for a late lunch Joelle asked Mike "Babe, why did you agree to do these pictures with me?" and his response "Because I knew it would make you happy" ::everyone together now ... AWWWWE:: Yes they are "that" couple :)

Joelle actually found me though the Operation: Love Reunited website. She wanted me to come a shoot Mikey returning home after a LONG (and I mean LOOOOOONG) deployment. But unfortunately his return was in the wee hours of the morning and they live a couple hours away from me so I wasn't able to make that happen. But when she told me that they have NEVER had professional pictures done (not even at their wedding) I knew I HAD to do a shoot for them, and trust me I am happy we worked something out :) I feel so blessed to have worked with such an amazing couple and cannot wait to working them again in the future!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!