27.11.10

::Coming Soon:: | Central GA Photographer

So I haven't blogged a session in a while and I promise I have a good excuse for it!!! I am working my behind off!!! :) :) :)

First up is this BEAUTIFUL High School Senior!! Miss Brooke traveled all the way from Ohio to do her Senior session with me. We took a TON of pictures, and trust me this session will be worth the wait!! For now here is one of my favorite images thus far!!

|PS if you want to see more check out her session teaser up on my fanpage: Brooke's Senior Sneak|



And then there is this AMAZING couple that I love OH SO VERY much!!! I so cannot wait to tell you all about Miss Taylor and Mr Jared -- And I am SO excited to shoot their Nashville wedding in May -- eeeeek!!!

|PS if you want to see more check out their session teaser up on my fanpage: Taylor+Jared's E-Session Sneak|



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!