16.9.17

Five Oak Farm Bridal Session | Dallas Wedding Photographer

Now that Brooke is officially Mrs Muncy, I can finally share her beautiful bridal session we shot earlier this month at Five Oaks Farm in Cleburne, TX. This location is SO dreamy! Not only is the story behind the venue just the sweetest  (<--click that link, you won't be disappointed!) But Mrs Ball is just such the sweetest owner and truly goes above and beyond for her clients!

This was one perfect bridal session! The weather was a little toasty but you would never know it looking at how happy Brooke is in these images. She ROCKED it y'all! I truly had so much fun exploring the wedding grounds with Brooke and her Mom. And come on guys, isn't Brooke BREATHTAKING!? I seriously loved capturing her in her gown pre-wedding day! 

I am working at Brooke+Wesley's wedding which I am just sure will be just beautiful!! 
I cannot wait to share a sneak peek for all of you in the coming week! Enjoy xo

:: VENDOR LOVE::
Dress - A Stella York Gown from Pence and Panache
Hair & Makeup - Tia Jenkins with Design S Studios


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!