1.10.17

2017 Fall Minis *CLOSED* | Dallas Family Photographer



*CLOSED*

These sessions are 20 minutes long and can accommodate only 5 people max.
Sessions will go quickly so please let me know asap if you want a slot!

Where: McKinney (I will let you know where once you book!)
When: Oct 14th or 21st (backup dates are the 15th or 22nd)
How many spots: 5 each day (10 total)
How much: $150.00 for 10 image with print rights

There is a $50 non-refundable retainer fee, and the remaining $100 + tax will be due no later than 24 hours prior to your session. I will be sending out invoices one week before the session.

Sessions times are on a first come, first served basis.
I ask that you please show up 10 mins early and if you are more then 5 mins late you will lose your spot.

You will receive a private password protected gallery via Pixieset where you will chose your 10 images to download or you can chose as many additional images for $15 per image or to upgrade and download the full gallery for $75!


-- Time Slots --


October 14th
5:00pm
5:30pm *booked*
6:00pm
6:30pm *booked*


October 21st
5:00pm
5:30pm *booked*
6:00pm *booked*
6:30pm *booked*


*If neither dates work for you and you would still like a mini session, PLEASE email me and I will do my very best to accommodate you for a different date.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!