6.4.17

the McFarlands | Dallas Texas Wedding Photographer

The day of their wedding, we were in the bit of a time crunch and there was another wedding going on at the venue -- so we were extremely limited on their bride+groom portraits. I always will go above and beyond for my clients, so a few months later Whitney+Kienan go dressed back up and we headed out to one of the most romantic locations I have ever shot at for some bride+groom portraits that I knew they deserved! I am so happy we did this. This is by far one of my top five favorite sessions I have ever shot.
Location : Old Sheldon Church Ruins Yemassee, SC


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!