13.3.17

Autumn+Michael Surprise Engagement Session | Dallas Engagement Photographer

One year ago today I got to capture a very special moment in my dear friend Autumn's life. It was such a true honor when her then boyfriend came to me and our friend Whitney about making his proposal extra special! So we went into plan mode and came up with the idea of doing a fake photo session that would end with him down on one knee. 

It went off without a hitch and she was so surprised!! It was such an honor to be apart of -- AND in exactly 25 days I will be back in Savannah capturing these two tie the knot!! I am so super excited!!!

Happy One Year Proposal Anniversary Autum+Michael -- I cannot wait to see y'all soon <3


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!