31.10.16

We're Moving... Again | Dallas TX Wedding Photographer



Big news guys -- Brooke Ashley Photography is moving to Dallas Texas!! I have been dreading announcing this to everyone b/c Savannah has been SO SO good to me.

Because of this move, I will not be taking on any more Savannah clients but will be traveling back for a few weddings this year and early next year!! If you would like a list of local Savannah photographers I recommend please send me a message and I will get that list to you!!

Thank you so much to those Savannah and lowcountry clients that I have worked with in my short (almost) two years here. This has been such a fantastic chapter in my life!! I will miss the heck out of Savannah but I am so so very excited for my next adventure in Dallas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!