25.2.16

Whitney+Kienan Red Gate Farms Engagement Session | Savannah GA Wedding Photographer

Another session pulled from my long list of sessions I need to blog for ya today! This one is the ever adorable Whitney+Kienan. I love love love the personalities of these two! They balance each other out so perfectly and I love how much fun they love to have together. Red Gate Farms was such a beautiful backdrop for their engagement session! I am so in love with the romantic spanish moss hanging from the huge oak trees near the lake on the property! It's such a favorite location of mine!














3 comments:

  1. beautiful session and such a fun couple! :) love love love the mossy oak location!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful location and couple! Looks like they had a blast during their session!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so fun and full of love! I absolutely love the backlit spanish moss photos!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!