24.12.15

2015 Year in Review | Savannah Georgia Photographer


Man 2015 was such a good year for Brooke Ashley Photography! I am not going to lie, I really thought I was going to crash and burn here in Savannah with all the other crazy talented, well established photographers here -- but Savannah has welcomed me with open arms and I feel so good going into 2016!! 

We shot some pretty beautiful clients this year! 41 session on the books in total (with the possibility of 42 if a little Miss Savannah decides to come this year!) I feel so so blessed to have meet and worked with all my amazing clients this year. Some of you I saw MULTIPLE times! 

Thank you so much to each of you. This "job" would not be possible without any of you. There is lots of tears -- happy and sad -- that were shed this year. It was a very challenging year for me; but 2016 is already shaping up to be a GOOD one and I cannot wait to see what else is in store for BAP! 

Here is an image from each session and wedding I shot this year! See ya in 2016!









































No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!