20.10.15

Sandage & William's Sneak Peek | Savannah Georgia Photographer

This past weekend I got to take work with some beautiful families in some beautiful yummy fall light! Fall finally made an appearance here in Savannah! It's my favorite season and even though we don't get much of the fall colors in our foliage it's still a beautiful time of year.

First up was the super adorable Sandage Family. They are sadly on their way to a new chapter of their life as a military family but wanted to capture a few images Downtown to remember their time here in Savannah! I could seriously eat their kiddos with a spoon they were so stinkin cute!! 
Then I got to travel to Hilton Head to capture a miracle. Diane+Joe are expecting their Rainbow Baby after having fertility issues. The love these two have for each other is nothing short of phenomenal. It's the stuff they write books about. Joe is head over heals for Diane and thinks she is just beyond radiant. I really was just in awe of these two.

Now this week I am preparing for Whitney+Kienan's wedding!! I have been so super excited for their wedding day to come! They aren't just clients they have become friends and I truly love them so very much. Be sure to check back next week for a teaser image from their beautiful wedding!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!