13.4.15

Farr Maternity : Sneak Peek | Savannah Georgia Photographer

So fun fact -- I saw Alyssa post on a local Facebook Yardsale Page and was instantly drawn to her style. She was wearing an adorable dress and perfectly accessorized -- I knew instantly that I HAD to have her in front of my camera. So I shot her a message and offered her a free session; and I do not regret my decision because I am so in love with this maternity session! She and her hubs Lucas were such a pleasure to work with! They had the sweetest personalities and we had a lot of fun shooting on Tybee Island! I cannot wait to meet their beautiful Miss Leighton in the coming weeks! 





2 comments:

  1. These are all so amazing! It's rare to see such unique maternity photos that are also timeless and really capture each woman's true beauty. Keep it up! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!