22.2.15

Leonie Gender Reveal | Savannah Maternity Photographer

It's really funny how life works out sometimes. Leonie was a HUGE part of my life back in California; she was an amazing babysitter for my kiddos while my husband was deployed and she was an amazing friend. When my husband got a job here in Savannah I was super excited knowing that she was here spending time with her family. Even better was that I would get to capture some amazing moments in her life because she is expecting her first baby!

Enjoy these sweet moments captured as she finds out the gender and as she sees the gender ultrasound for the very first time! I am super excited to do a full maternity session for her in the coming months!










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!