3.6.14

Patterson Maternity | Yuba City Maternity Photographer

Woohoo! It's a girl!

Natasha+Blake were expecting their little lady to join their family just a few short weeks after our maternity session together. The little bundle of cuteness arrived fifteen days later. Natasha had a somewhat easy pregnancy. Like most moms in their final trimester, she is counting down the days until Ms. Aleina was welcomed into their world!

Even though Natasha expressed she was a somewhat self-conscious – she truly looked breathtakingly beautiful the day of our session.

Check out some of my favorite shots from our session together!!

I truly enjoyed working with Natasha+Blake and I cannot wait to share Ms. Aleina's newborn session with all of you!












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!