6.4.14

Kreager Gender Revel : Sneak | Grass Valley Maternity Photographer

I was so so beyond excited when Nikolina contacted me about helping her and her husband, Josh, announce the gender of their baby! I love gender revel sessions so much! I think it's a super fun and personal way to make announcing the gender! I had entirely way too much fun working with Nikolina+Josh! I really cannot wait to work with them both again once Nikolina is further along in her pregnancy! So you wanna know if baby Kreager is a Boy or Girl? Well you will just have to wait for the full post :) But I know one thing for sure, this baby has some GOOD genes ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!