28.6.13

Operation Love Reunited: Jordy Homecoming

Deployments are never easy. The first one is usually the hardest. Going into something unknown can be scary. But Homecomings make it all worth it! Julia got to welcome home her husband from their first deployment and I was so happy I made it (just in the nick of time) to capture such an emotional moment for the two of them!















*I strongly encourage you to check out the OpLove website! And if you are about to go
through a deployment, going though one currently or about to welcome a loved one home make sure to check to see if there is a photog in your area that supports the program and see how you could get a FREE session & prints! Operation: Love Reunited*

*The photos and other content of this publication do not imply any endorsement or recommendation by the Department of Defense.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!